Raphael by Frédéric Monceau
Congratulations to Fritz von Fuckup on his FTM Performer of the Year nomination at this year’s Trans Awards in LA! You can see more of this handsome guy on FTMFUCKER.com!
Reblog and comment for your chance to win FREE PORN or a free FTMFUCKER tshirt!
yooo free awesome queer porn site tshirts ya im bout that
fuck yeah he’s fucking hot
So let me break this down for you…
Fair Skin Tones
- For pink undertones, opt for coral reds since they are not so overpowering. Matte reds with a hint of orange look great too.
- For yellow undertones, go with a coral or brick red that is a bit warmer.
Medium + Bronze Skin Tones
- Lucky you! Most shades will work with your coloring… Go crazy!
- True reds, cranberry shades, and pink-based reds look especially lovely with your coloring.
Dark Skin Tones
- Blue-based reds and cool shades will look best with your rich coloring—think fig, dark cherry, and dark jam.
- Stay away from anything too bright, otherwise it will look harsh.
Which red hue are you?
Courtesy of Lauren Conrad.
This is very important. Because the red lip is becoming a strong trend which I think will stay for yet until the end of the year but also because a red lipstick is strong seductive and very feminine.
As a makeup artist, I would say find a couple of lipsticks that suit you. You can wear them one colour at a time or you could mix them to create the perfect colour for yourself.
Also to make sure that the colour lasts, use a red pencil to outline your lips and give the lipstick something to hold onto.
Remember, always be fierce
- Brow Shadow in a Warm Shade: You can use any warm brow shadow (or even matte eye shadow like Stila Eye Shadow in Java!) that you have but I used Purely Pro Brow Shadow in Desert Brown because it’s never steered me wrong on any red carpet look I’ve created.
- Stiff Angled Brow Brush: Laura Mercier’s Brow Definer has been a staple in my kit since the first time I got my hands on it. It has the perfect stiffness and density.
- Brow Pencil in a Cool Shade: MAC Eyebrows Pencil in Lingering is a gorgeous cool tone that works on everyone. Dior Brow Styler in Universal Brown is another amazing taupe shade.
- You can start with either the shading of the perimeter; it’s merely a preference thing. Personally I like to start with the shading. Dip the Brow Brush into the Brow Shadow.
- Always remember to tap the brush against the side of the container to get rid of any excess shadow.
- Start shading the brow base with quick strokes emulating brow hairs.
- Once you’ve shaded the base, continue on to the brow “tail” and don’t worry about making it sharp on the edges.
- Switch to the Brow Pencil and begin to outline the perimeter, starting at the inside on the top and ending at the arch.
- Repeat from the inside on the bottom and draw a parallel line as illustrated above.
- Lift your pencil and place it at the top of the arch then draw a line to the tip/end of the tail.
- Repeat another parallel line on the underside of the tail (as illustrated above).
Do this to me please